Tuesday, March 27, 2012

// PARTY TIME //




inside my heart it is
P A R T Y T I M E

I´m telling you why

  1. BY FRYD 3 is on it´s way. This time I have so many wonderful things to fill my pages with that it is a sweet dream to work with. At the same time I´m working with advertisement and sponsors and I´m really looking forward soon to introduce them. 
  2. In few days I´m walking the streets of London meeting wonderful people, snapping photos, having fun at Selina Lake´s launch party, just being me.
  3. In May I´ll be smiling in Berlin. At the Hive, Europe´s first blog conference, I will speak about "by FRYD" and e-magazines. How I do it and hopefully inspire others to make one too.
I must admit that "by FRYD" is my little baby right now

it´s on my mind day & night
makes me smile
makes me ponder
makes me worry
makes me happy

but most of all it makes me 
feel lucky 
to be able 
to do 
what I love 

photos above are from my latest article in the magazine MAMMA
my sweet darling Mathea

{ L O V E }


14 comments:

cafenoHut said...

What a great post, full of energy ...

call me debbie said...

I can almost feel your positive vibes! I wish the best to your "little baby!"
 In Whirl of Inspiration

Unknown said...

Litt av en modell du har der...
Søtnos :)

Ha en vidunderlig somemrdag!
Masse lykke til med #3!

Silje :)

by.bak - interior & lifestyle blog said...

Skønne billeder, især det første! Vild med læbestiften og de røde kinder :-)

ReVinyl said...

Så mye hærlig du har foran deg!
Gleder meg veldig til Fryd 3. Har hatt innmari mye glede av de to andre. Masse lykke til i innspurten :)

Hærlige bilder av fineste jenta!
Siw

Glede said...

Jeg må bare få si at den artikkelen i MAMMA var helt fantastisk. Jeg ble veldig, veldig inspirert og kunne egentlig tenkt meg å lage barneselskap med en gang, men artikkelen skal klippes ut og lagres i inspirasjonspermen til oktober... Supert at du kommer med enkle, men så fiiine tips til bursdager! Takk!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos and post , a great inspiration, have a lovely day.

Diana said...

Great!!!!

Eleni Psyllaki said...

Very bright post =)
Really looking forward to the new by Fryd!
Enjoy your London day! xoxo

Fargevandring said...

Gratulerer med så mye fine ting å glede seg til. Jeg gleder meg til byFryd3 kommer! London er virkelig inspirerende, god tur:-)

elissa said...

lots to smile about! i love, love, love berlin. hope you have an amazing time!

Anniken Zahl said...

Hærlig som alltid. Skulle gjeren vært både i Berlin, og hørt på deg!! Lykke til og nyyyt byen!! Vårhilsen til flinke kreative deg!! Anniken

Elina said...

Åh så fint!!!

Anonymous said...

Always verify the truth before taking any legal actions. Hope this problem is already fixed. 
Decoration Idea for Living Room
Interior Decorating Ideas Bedrooms
Modern Homes Interior Decorating Ideas
Seattle Architectural Firms